Hiring PHP Developer
Non-tech founders and early-stage startups are struggling with Quality Digital Platform Development. 23% of startups fail because they do not have the right team & 17% of startup said that they failed due to Poor Product /unfriendly Product.
ScaleupAlly is powering the world’s start-ups and leaders with the expertise to quickly build quality digital platforms using Top Talents, with guaranteed fulfilment. ScaleupAlly believes in the power of collaborative intelligence – “None of us is as smart as all of us”. Developing disruptive solutions requires collaborative efforts from great tech talents. The right team behind a project increases the chances of its success by 70%. Our vision is to help new-age companies scale up their technological capabilities by providing on-demand access to world-class talent.
Meet the Team Members: https://scaleupcq.com.au/about-us/
Company PPT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16i85lDVgC-6rZEH3SmfdeYFa7u0GF9oj/view?usp=sharing
We look forward to hiring a passionate PHP Developer to join our backend team in an Intermediate Role. The ideal candidate will be an active developer eager to learn and strengthen his/her skills and gain management experience.
- Development of all server-side logic
- Maintenance of the central database
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
The Job would be to work under our CTO and Senior Developers. We would look into the following details while hiring a PHP Developer.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers, Diploma – Any Specialization
PG: M.Tech – Any Specialization, PG Diploma – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with the server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Learn and Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Experience in PHP for 1 to 3 year
- Good Knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii and others. Any one would be acceptable.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of AJAX, RESTful APIs, Curl, CronJobs
- Work in a project-based capacity as a part of the team or as an individual
- Good knowledge of relational databases.
- Python, Node.js and AngularJS knowledge is a plus.
- Ready to learn and work in new technologies as and when the requirement comes.
Salary and Additional Information
- Yearly Compensation: As per market standards
- Office Hours: 5 days a week with 1st and last Sat working. Office timings – 10am to 8pm
- Monthly parties and Fri evening snacks
- Increment: 20 to 40% for sure.
- Small and friendly Team Culture with high exposure to learning in different domains
To apply or to get more information on the vacancy please contact:
(+91) 88689 68748
Take your chance