Hiring Full Stack Developer (Closed)
Non-tech founders and early-stage startups are struggling with Quality Digital Platform Development. “23% of startups fail because they do not have the right team” & “17% of startups said that they failed due to Poor Product /unfriendly Product“.
ScaleupAlly is powering the world’s start-ups and leaders with the expertise to quickly build quality digital platforms using Top Talents, with guaranteed fulfilment. ScaleupAlly believes in the power of collaborative intelligence – “None of us is as smart as all of us”. Developing disruptive solutions requires collaborative efforts from great tech talents. A right team behind a project increases the chances of its success by 70%. Our vision is to help new-age companies scale up their technological capabilities by providing on-demand access to world-class talent.
Meet the Team Members: https://scaleupcq.com.au/about-us/
Company PPT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16i85lDVgC-6rZEH3SmfdeYFa7u0GF9oj/view?usp=sharing
Scaleupally is looking for a passionate PHP Developer to join our Cloud Tech Department at an Intermediate Role. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and setting up of the database, and creating the front-end of the system.
The Job would be to work directly under our CTO or Senior Engineers
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers, Diploma – Any Specialization
PG: M.Tech – Any Specialization, PG Diploma – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Integrate user-facing elements with the server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
Required Candidate Profile
- 1 to 3 years experience in Full Stack Technologies
- Should have worked as an individual contributor in most stages of SDLC like requirement understanding, Translating requirements into modules and module designing.
- Strong knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii and others(anyone would be fine)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficiency in creating Web Applications and RESTful APIs with a PHP framework preferred
- Work in a project-based capacity as a part of the team or as an individual
- Good knowledge of relational databases.
- Knowledge of any other front-end technology is a plus
- Experience with AWS/EC2, or other cloud services
- Ready to learn and work in new technologies as and when the requirement comes.
Salary and Additional Information
- Yearly Compensation: As per Market Standards
- Office Hours: 6 days a week with 2nd and 3rd Sat off. Office timings – 10 to 8pm
- Monthly parties and Fri evening snacks
- Increment: 20 to 40% for sure.
- Small and friendly Team Culture with high exposure to learning in different domains
To apply or to get more information on the vacancy please contact:
(+91) 88689 68748
Take your chance